Monday, February 22, 2010

PLANNING ON JOINING ETIHAD? THINK TWICE!

Thanks to the new Coral Zone inspired service, crew get 2 hours rest on 14hours flight to SYD… way beyond legal requirement...



Do they realize what can happen to an exhausted crew during an emergency?
Surely not… Too busy to think about the next award...

Management get credit for all the efforts pulled out by the crew on board! 

Management always implement new processes before trying them; as a result it always turns out to be a complete waste of time and money…
But they prefer to congratulate themselves and to pour gratification over their foolish heads... Look at this bunch of idiots celebrating what other people have achieved...  How shameless they can be...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

joining etihad think twice!!!i say think 200times if u want to experience the new centry slavery in all colours then etihad is all yours with an exiting inspired moments

Dr Purva Pius said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.